1. The Road Inns (Khāns) of Bilād al-Shām during the Mamluk Period (1260-1516): An Architectural and Historical Study.
2. The Road Inns (Khāns) of Bilād al-Shām, BAR International Series 2130, Oxford 2010.
3. Co-edited with D. Talmon-Heller, Material Evidence and Narrative Sources: Interdisciplinary Studies of the History of Islamic Societies, Proceedings of the 14th Annual Workshop of the Department of Middle East Studies at Ben-Gurion, University of the Negev, June 30th – July 2nd 2009 (organized by the editors), Brill: Leiden.
4. "Ramla – The Pottery Results," in O. Gutfeld (ed.), Ramla- Final Report on the Excavations North of the White Mosque,
Qedem 51- Monograph of the Institute of Archaeology, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, 2010, pp. 97-213.
5. "The Ceramic Finds from the 1996 Excavations North of the White Mosque in Ramla," in S. Gibson and F. Vitto (eds.), Ramla: The Development of a Town from the Early Islamic to Ottoman Period, Israel Antiquities Authority, Department of Excavations and Surveys Booklet no. IV (internal), One-Day Conference 25th March 1999, Jerusalem, 1999, pp. 38-42.
6. "The Pottery above the Synagogue Floor," in Z. Weiss (ed.), The Sepphoris Synagogue – Deciphering an Ancient Message through Its Archaeological and Socio-Historical Contexts, Jerusalem, 2005, pp. 266-276.
7. "Tankiz’s khān li’l-sabil in Jaljuliya: A Reappraisal," in R. Amitai and A. Levanoni (eds.), The Mamluk Sultanate: Political, Military, Social and Cultural Aspects (submitted in 2007, 24 pages, Word, double space).
8. "The Settlement in Northern Sinai during the Islamic Period", in J.-M. Mouton (ed.), Le Sinaï – de la conquête arabe à nos jours, IFAO, Cahier des Annales Islamologiques 21, 2001, pp. 3-36.
9. "Khirbet al-Minya," joint article with M. Rosen-Ayalon and G. Solar, in Notes and News, IEJ 55, 2005, pp. 216-219.
10. "The Road Inns (Khāns) in Eretz-Israel during the Mamluk Period," Qadmoniot 39, no. 132, 2006, pp. 66-77 (in Hebrew).
11. “The Fifth Mil from Jerusalem: another Umayyad milestone from southern Bilād al-Shām,” Bulletin of the School of Oriental and African Studies 70, 2007, pp. 603-610.
12. Review article of P. Willey's Eagle’s Nest: Ismaili Castles in Iran and Syria (I.B. Tauris Publishers, London, 2005), Journal of Studies in Arabic and Islam, 33, 2007, pp. 503-512.
14. "Khān Hilu – Lod (2007)", co-authorship with Y. Gadot and T. Deadlee, ®adashot Arkheologiyot 120 (internet edition, 2008). http://www.hadashot-esi.org.il/report_detail.asp?id=874&mag_id=114 (in Hebrew), http://www.hadashot-esi.org.il/report_detail_eng.asp?id=874&mag_id=114 (in English).
16. "Khān al-Zāhir – bi Zāhir al-Quds!," Journal of the Royal Asiatic Society, 19/2, 2009, pp. 149-171.
18. “City Centre of Early Islamic Tiberias (Tabariyya),” Fondation Max Van Berchem Bulletin, no. 23, 2009, pp. 5-7.
19. "The Mamluk Minarets of Ramla, " Bulletin du Centre de recherche français à Jérusalem 21, 2010 (short version of no. 14 above).
20. "Excavations at Tiberias (Spring and Autumn 2009): Remains of a District Capital," in R. Mattews and J. Curtis (eds.), Proceedings of the Seventh International Congress on the Archaeology of the Ancient Near East (April 12th-16th 2010), vol. 2, Wiesbaden, 2012, pp. 599-617.
21. "The Islamic Pottery from the Excavations at Herod's Gate," in G. Avni and Y. Baruch (eds.), The Excavations at Herod's Gate, `Atiqot, Jerusalem(submitted in 2000).
22. "The Islamic Pottery from Kerem Maharal Excavations," in U. Ad and K. Said (eds.), The Excavations at Kerem Maharal, `Atiqot, Jerusalem(submitted in 2006).
23. "Hanayon Givʿati: The Ceramic Assemblages from the Islamic Layers," forthcoming in IAA Reports, Jerusalem (submitted in 2011).
24."On three khāns in the Golan Heights: Some notes on the background for the erection of road-inns during the Ayyubid and Mamluk periods."
25. "The Planning of the Congregational Mosque of Tiberias and its Contribution to the study of Early Islamic Mosques in Bilād al-Shām," Proceedings of Eleventh International Conference From Jāhiliyya to Islam, Jerusalem, July 5-10.
26. K. Cytryn-Silverman and J.A. Blakely, "From Gaza to Hebron in the Mamluk period: a stopover at Kh. al-Sukkariya."
27. K. Cytryn-Silverman and Bar Kribus, “Yattir: The Ceramic Evidence: The Early and Late Islamic Periods.”
28. "Islamic and Crusader Archaeology," in C. and J. Smith (eds.), Encyclopedia of Global Archaeology (online). New York: Springer, 2012.
29. Co-editor with G. Avni, Qadmoniot 135, 2008, dedicated to discoveries and studies on Ramla (in Hebrew).
30. "Islamic Archaeology in Jordan," entry in The New Encyclopedia of Archaeological Excavations of the Holy Land, English Supplementary volume (vol. 5), 2008, pp. 1871-1882.
|© All rights reserved to The Hebrew University of Jerusalem||Last Update 29-02-2012|