Wednesdays 14:30-16:15, Soc. 3202
- Handout and homework assignments will be placed on the web. It is recommended that you read the handouts and try to address the assignments before class. Solutions to the assignments will be discussed in class and/or given on the web. It is required that you go over the solutions and understand them.
- Two take-home assignments will be given during the semester. At the end of the course there will be a final exam. Each one of the midterm assignments will determine 20% of the final score. The final exam will determine 60% of the score. Take-home assignment can be submitted in pairs.
- The assignment for the first part of the course is Question 5.1.
- The assignment for the second part of the course is Question 6.2.
- The final exam will take place on 17/7/2007, 9:00-11:00AM, at room 2303. A practice exam can be found here.