Dr. Naly Thaler
B.A., Philosophy, Tel-Aviv University, Israel, 1998 Magna cum laude
M.A. program in philosophy, Tel Aviv University 1998-2001 (no degree taken)
Ph.D., Philosophy, Princeton University, 2008
2007 - 2010, adjunct teacher, Department of Philosophy, Ben-Gurion University
2010 - Present, Assistant Professor, Department of Philosophy, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Tenure Track
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
'Plato on the Metaphysical Foundations of Syntax', Princeton University, 2008
- 'Using the Good as a Criterion', in Iyun, Vol. 58 (July 2009).
- 'Traces of Good in Plotinus' Philosophy of Nature: Ennead VI.7.1-14', Journal of the History of Philosophy, 49 (2011).
- 'Taking the Syllable Apart: the Theaetetus on Elements and Knowledge', Oxford Studies in Ancient Philosophy, 41 (2011).
- 'Plato on the Importance of 'this' and 'that': the Flux Theory in the Theaetetus and its Refutation', Oxford Studies in Ancient Philosophy, 45 (2013).
- Review of Catalin Partenie, ed. Plato's Myths, Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews,
- Review of Paulo Crivelli, Plato’s Account of Falsehood: A Study of the Sophist, Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (October 2012).
|© All rights reserved to The Hebrew University of Jerusalem|