- The Longest Hatred, three-hour documentary series on antisemitism past and present. I was the screenplay writer, historical advisor, co-editor (with Rex Bloomstein, producer and director), interviewer and commentator. Written for Thames Television, Great Britain, April 1991. The film also has been aired many times in the United States on PBS and in more than thirty countries worldwide, including several transmissions in Israel.
- Der Ewige Hass, two-hour documentary on antisemitism for German television, 1993. Appeared as an expert.
- Good Morning, Mr. Hitler!, 55-minute documentary. I was the historical adviser and principal commentator, BBC Channel 4 “Without Walls” series, 1993. The film has been aired in the United States over the Discovery Channel, 1993-4 and in over twenty countries worldwide.
- Herzl and Der Judenstaat, 90-minute documentary, interviewed extensively in German about Theodor Herzl, Franco-German Arte Channel, February 1996.
- Understanding the Holocaust, one-hour documentary on the Holocaust of which I was the co-maker and screenplay writer. Commissioned for the British Secondary Schools and integrated into the history syllabus for 13-17 year olds. Premiere: September 1996. Shown at the National Film Theatre in London, 1997, and at the Imperial War Museum, 1998.
- Blaming the Jews, 45 minute documentary, 28 June 2003 for channel 4, British TV, on contemporary Muslim antisemitism. Scriptwriter and historical adviser.
- Obsession, Radical Islam against the West, American documentary, advisor, June 2006.