List of Publications
'The Conception of God and Cult in the Priestly Torah and in the
2. The Sanctuary of Silence, Magnes Press,
247 pp. English Translation: Fortress Press,
3. The Messiah before Jesus, The
4. The Divine Symphony, JPS, Philadelphia 2003, 208 pp.
5. EMUNOT HA-MIKRA, to be published by Magnes Press, 200 pages (confirmation attached).
III. Books edited:
6. Literature which was Written in the Land of Israel, The Bible A collection of studies on the Hebrew Bible, to be published by Yad Izhak Ben-Zvi next year.
7. Literature which was Written in the Land of Israel, the Dead Sea Scrolls A collection of studies on the Dead Sea Scrolls, to be published by Yad Izhak Ben-Zvi within a year.
IV. Chapters in edited books:
8. ‘A Calendrical Scroll from a Qumran Cave: Mismarot Ba, 4Q431’ in: D. Wright, D. N. Freedman and A. Hurvitz (eds.), Pomegranates and Golden Bells, Eisenbrauns, Winona Lake 1995, pp. 267-301 (with S. Talmon).
9. 'A Calendrical Scroll from a Qumran Cave 4' in: M. V. Fox et al (eds.) Text,
10. 'Studies in the Priestly Totah: Lev. -21', in:
11. ' From Fear to Love', in: L. Mazor (ed.), Job in the Bible, Thought and Art,
12. ‘Human Freedom in the Bible’ in: Human Dignity and Freedom in the Jewish Heritage, Proceedings of the President’s Study Group on
the Bible and Sources of Judaism,
13 ‘Two Aspects of the “Tent of Meeting"', in: M. Cogan, B. Eichler and J. H. Tigay (eds.) Tehillah le-Moshe, Eisenbrauns, Winona Lake 1997, pp. 73-79.
14. ‘Cain – The Forefather of Humanity’, in: C. Cohen et al (eds.), Sefer Moshe, The Moshe Weinfeld Jubilee Volume, Winona Lake, Indiana 2004, 63-68.
15. ‘Religion and Politics in Psalm
16. ‘Sin, Pollution and Purity: early
17. ‘New Light on the Copper Scroll and 4QMMT’, in: G. J. Brooke and P. R. Davis (eds.), Copper Scroll Studies, Journal for the Study of the Pseudepigrapha Supplement Series 40 , Sheffield 2002, pp. 233-257.
18. ‘Axial Transformations within Ancient Israelite Priesthood’ in: J. P. Arnason, S.N. Eisenstadt, and B. Wittrock (eds.), Axial Civilizations and World History,
19. ‘The Figure of Melchizedek in the Hebrew Bible, the Dead Sea Scrolls and the New Testament’, to be published in: D. R. Schwartz (ed.), Text, Thought and Practice in
20. ‘Cain: Son of God or Son of Satan’, to be published in: N. B. Dohrmann and D. Stern (eds.), Jewish Biblical Interpretation in a Comparative Context, The University of Pennsylvania Press, Philadelphia, 26 pp.
21. ‘Nimrod Son of Cush, King of Mesopotamia, and the Dates of P and J’, to be published in: V. A. Hurowitz (ed.) S. Paul Festschrift. 11 pp.
22. 'The Acceptance of Sacrifices from Gentiles', Tarbiz, 48 (1979), pp. 341-345 (Heb.)
23. 'A Parasha Concerned with Accepting the
24. 'The Priestly Torah Versus the
25. ‘The Priestly Torah Versus the
Aspects’, Proceedings of the Tenth World Congress of Jewish Studies,
26. 'The Sin-Offering Law in the '
27. 'Between Cult and Morality', S'VARA, 2 (1991) pp. 29-34.
28. 'Post-Biblical Sectarianism and Priestly Schools of the Pentateuch: The Issue of Popular Participation in the
29. 'Milluim Ve-Kippurim', Tarbiz, 62 (1992) 17-44 (with
30. 'ðâìåú åðñúøåú' - 'Uncovering and Concealment of Torah' JQR Supplement 1994 pp. 99-104.
31. 'Biblical Attitudes to Gentiles Idolatry' Tarbiz, 64 (1995), pp. 5-12 (Heb.)
32. 'Between Voice and S
33. ‘Re-Considering the Dating and recipient of Miqsat Ma’ase ha-Tora’, Hebrew Studies 37 (1996), pp. 119-125.
34. ‘In the Face of Death’ in: A. Baumgarten (ed.), Self, Soul and Body in Religious Experience, Numen Sup. 78,
35. ‘On “The Son of God”, Armillus and Messiah Son of Joseph’, Tarbiz, 68 (1998), 13-38.
36. ‘The Guilt Offering Law of the
|© All rights reserved to The Hebrew University of Jerusalem||Last Update 29-03-2006|